No7 Sheer Temptation - Pretty Please ♥


Yet another No7 £5 voucher purchase, I was initially after a nice, subtle pink nude...however somehow ended up with this lovely, slightly brighter shade instead! At £10, it cost me £5 with my voucher, so at that price I could afford to take a risk (I normally go for much paler and toned down shades) - and I'm glad I did.



"The new Sheer Temptation formulation is deliciously soft and creamy. Enriched with natural waxes and Theobroma oil (which you'll find in chocolate!) to care for your lips, and Maxilip to help hydrate the lips.
Colour glides easily over the lips, creating a shiny lipgloss effect without any stickiness.." 


Applying like a dream, the Sheer Temptation lipstick definitely does what it promises - my lips feel so moisturised while I'm wearing it, and it adds a beautiful, subtle wash of colour, without being too bright or in-your-face. Pretty Please looks like a hot pink in the tube, however the sheer formation means that it simply adds a gorgeous pink flush, which can be built up for a more intense colour. Despite the coverage being so sheer, it still added a good amount of colour to my pigmented lips - I'm really impressed, and will definitely be investing in some more shades.

 

Labels: ,