|Clockwise from left|
1. Open shoulders are growing on me, and I really like this dress - something really simple made a little bit different. I can see myself getting a lot of wear out of this, and it's an absolute steal.
2. I prefer a heavier coverage foundation, but this could be ideal for days when only a tiny bit of makeup is needed. I've heard lots of great things about this, and the only thing stopping me is the (astronomical!) price.
3. With winter coming (ok, lets be honest, it's already here) I'm drawn to darker, more chunky jewellery. This ring fits the bill perfectly, I like it a lot.
4. My step sister got this gorgeous Chanel lipstick at duty free recently, and it has a stunning finish - literally, it is like velvet. I want it in a dark berry colour, for winter.
5. I'm completely addicted to my similar H&M necklaces in rose gold, and silver. Again, this would be ideal for winter as it's a bit darker. I'm definitely going for a more vampy feel than usual!
Labels: clothes, jewellery, makeup, wishlist