Sunday morning, got the hazy, hazy janes ♥


Oh hey, it's been a while! I 've wanted to blog a lot more than I have this week, and I wish I could say I've been busy, but in reality, I've just had a pretty unorganised few days. However it is now Sunday, and I thought I would do a little post about what I'll be up to!

I'm paler than a Cullen at the moment - the holiday tan has certainly worn off, and I'm feeling the need for a bit of colour, so I'll be using the St Moritz mousse. I've loved the lotion version of this and have heard it's better, but Wilkinsons didn't have it (boooo) so mousse it is! Fingers crossed I don't go orange, I'm a bit of a fake tan novice.

I'm planning on painting my nails in a Cath Kidston floral print, like I did a while ago - once you get the hang of it, it's quite easy and from a distance looks really good! I've been giving my nails a break from products for the last few weeks, and think that they are strong enough to handle some colour now - a summer of clearing plates wasn't good for them!

The Origins Clear Improvements mask has been mine for a few weeks now but I've only used it twice! I liked it both times, but it's definitely not one of those instant results products, so I'm trying to be a bit more consistent in order to actually see some results! I'm not sold on the consistency, it's a bit thin on the face, maybe I need to be using a bit more than I am? 

Lastly, I'll be lighting my favourite candle at the moment, it's a Green Tea & Ginger scent and is so refreshing and gorgeous! And to add a bit of excitement into my day, I'll also wash my makeup brushes, which is always something to look forward to! I've got into a much better routine of doing this at least once a week, I used to be shamefully bad at keeping on top of it.

So there is my Sunday in a nutshell, I'm also absolutely loving Revenge at the moment - I loved it at first, then lost interest, then got back into it in a big way this week! Currently at the end of season 1 so no spoilers please, but it's all getting quite dramatic!!  

Hope you've all had a lovely day :) 


Labels: , , , , , , , ,