A few days ago, the lovely Sammy from Rambles & Jangles
nominated me for the Liebster Award - I would like to say a massive thankyou to her, and definitely go and check out her gorgeous blog!!
The Liebster Award is given to blogs with under 200 followers, and is a great way to inspire those starting out, as well as publicise them to everyone else. For a relatively new blog, I can definitely say that getting an award like this makes you very happy and it's really nice to know that people enjoy reading your little corner of the internet!
Now, for the rules...
1. When tagged, post 11 things about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions set by the tagger
3. Create 11 questions of your own
4. Give 11 bloggers with under 200 followers the award, and tag them to answer your questions!
11 Things About Me:
- I study English and French at Uni (previously History and French), bringing me to the next point...
- I am the most indecisive person you will ever meet
- I like One Direction and Justin Bieber, but I also love The Vaccines and Bastille...
- My favourite colour is pink
- I love coffee
- I have limited geographical knowledge
- I don't know for sure what my natural hair colour is any more
- I am a certified open water diver
- I have a wrist full of wristbands (some have been there for years)
- I love to read, and wish I did it more often
- I'm a dog person, but have a cat which hates me
The 11 Questions:
1. How long have you been blogging for?
I've had my blog for almost a year, but have only been blogging regularly for about 3 months.
2. Who is your favourite blogger?
This is a difficult one, I have so many!! The Londoner is my favourite for lifestyle and life envy, whilst in terms of fashion/beauty, I love Beauty Crush and I Covet Thee.
3. Do you have any pets?
Yes - we have 3 cats, 1 of which is actually mine. She doesn't like me though, and I'm not too sure why!
4. What is your favourite item of clothing at the moment?
My Barbour jacket. It's warm and windproof, which is perfect for where I like, and I got a really good deal on it as well. Expensive, but the best investment.
5. Heels or flats?
Flats - I used to wear heels to school every day (our sixth form had a 'business wear' dress code) but my uni is so casual, it's more unusual to see heels than not.
6. What is your favourite season?
In England, Autumn, because we don't really have a summer. It's not too cold, everything looks beautiful, and I love Autumn fashion. In any other country, Summer - I LOVE hot weather.
7. Sweets or chocolate?
Chocolate every time!
8. What is your favourite drink?
Gin and Tonic, or a Starbuck's Caramel Coffee Frappuccino.
9. If you could only have one makeup item, what would it be?
Foundation, it's an absolute essential for me!
10. Where is your favourite place to shop?
H&M for clothes, M&S for food.
11. If you could describe yourself as a biscuit, what would you be?
Labels: award, liebster