Wednesday Wishlist





 Clockwise from top left:

1. I'm sure you're no stranger to this bag - every time I see it I want it a little bit more. I really like how it has the different compartments, so it's quite practical as well as really good looking. I do need a new bag at the moment and this ticks all the boxes - it reminds me a bit of the Prada Saffiano, which is a dream bag, but at a fraction of the price!

2. Essie make the most gorgeous nail polishes, and now that summer is supposed to be on its way (I know the rest of the UK has had beautiful sunshine for the last few days), Mint Candy Apple would be the perfect summery pastel shade.

3.  I've definitely got a bit of a thing for armlets at the moment, and this one from Regal Rose is so delicate and pretty - I think it would be the perfect accessory for a simple outfit of denim shorts and a white vest, to add a bit of (very subtle) bling.

4. Having seen this on Vivianna Does Makeup's Cult Beauty Haul video, it looks like the search could be over for a highlighter which isn't glittery but instead leaves a "a subtle sheen that's super-sexy", according to the product description. Anything which is good enough for Vivianna is definitely good enough for me!

5. As a bit of a hat addict, a fedora would be the perfect addition to my little collection! I just love how they look, and my favourite thing about this Topshop one is the neon band.

6. This Cath Kidston gadget case would be so so useful for putting phone, headphones and other bits and bobs into to keep them organised in any Mary Poppins-esque bag! I can never find anything in mine because I keep the kitchen sink in there, so this would be amazing. A necessity, really...

7. Last but by no means least, who can resist a bit of Ryan Gosling? And now you can have a whole little book of drawings of him, to colour in yourself! I just think this is amazing quite frankly.


Labels: