A Little Update

Hi! Things have been a bit quiet on the old bloggin' front recently, and there's a good reason for that...I'm currently writing this in Budapest, where I've relocated for a month! Being at home for the Summer just wasn't working out for me, and since travelling to Morocco with a friend and living the hostel lifestyle, I had a serious case of the travel bug, so decided to start applying for hostel jobs in Budapest. After not having any luck for quite a while, I noticed a last minute opening which I immediately applied for. I got it, and two days later was on a plane, and now here I am!

Having been here for a week and a half now, I can safely say that that spontaneous decision was definitely a good one. I've met some amazing people, been to my favourite festival ever (Sziget - well worth going to if you're after something a bit different!) and of course done a bit of work in between. It's been pretty hectic, but now that I'm properly settled in I'm hoping to resume blogging more regularly as I really miss it!

Hope you're all having a lovely Summer, the heat here is actually a bit much - living in 40 degrees with no air con is an experience!!