|Clockwise from top left:|
1. Astrid and Miyu make such gorgeous, dainty jewellery. Their Rose Gold range is so lovely, and I absolutely love the initial bracelets
...not least because 20% of each sale of one goes towards helping breast cancer awareness. What's not to love?!
2. Fluffy anything is on my radar right now - this jumper
would look amazing with pretty much anything. I remember having similar jumpers when I was about 11, this 90s revival is just the best.
3. I'm sure these
are going to be big sellers with Valentine's Day coming up, but I would say they're also the perfect gift to yourself!!
4. Clear lense glasses are my latest obsession - I love the round frames on these ones from Bleu Dame
, and they don't look too oversized either which is always a bonus!
5. Having just moved to a new room, interiors are high on the wishlist. Cute little touches like this hanging heart frame
are such lovely additions.
6. The successor
to the absolutely flippin' amazing Hydraluron from Indeed Labs is probably top of my list at the moment for it's claims to work on pigmentation, which have been backed up by skincare goddess Caroline Hirons.
7. New Look are really upping their game and have some beautiful bags in at the moment. This backpack
looks really versatile, and is so simple it would go with everything...plus it's a total bargain!
Labels: beauty, fashion, wishlist