Sunday Summary #1

 photo Sunday2_zps9948de09.jpg

Another Sunday, another week gone...I can't believe how quickly time is flying and soon my year abroad will be at an end! I've already finished all my classes and now have only 2 exams before it really is over which is crazy, it seems like just yesterday I was getting on a flight to France. I haven't mentionned exactly what I'm doing much on here but I'm studying in Brussels for erasmus, after one term in France I decided it was time for a change and was lucky enough to be able to switch to spend my second semester at the ULB (Université Libre de Bruxelles). It's been a great year, not "the best of my life" - I feel like there is so much pressure to have an absolutely amazing year abroad but actually it's ok if some things are not what they are 'supposed' to be. I have to keep reminding myself of that, and not everything in life can be the 'best ever'!!

Ramble over, it's been a pretty good week. I'm really getting into the swing of blogging regularly and that's probably because I am enjoying it so much at the moment! I've discovered some amazing new blogs recently and am loving writing new posts. I'm considering focussing on fashion/beauty during the week and dedicating the weekends to lifestyle based posts but we'll see how this turns out as I tend to post what I want whenever I want to rather than following a routine.

With Summer just around the corner I'm getting major wanderlust and can't wait to go to Barcelona for Sonar festival and most likely to Budapest for Sziget! If you're considering going to a festival this summer and can stretch to going abroad, I can't recommend Sziget enough - plus with the line up this year it's going to be an amazing week!!

Along with this wanderlust, I've been missing Thailand a lot which is where the photo for this post comes from - I spent 7 months there on my gap yah and I would love to go back...maybe after uni, fingers (and toes) crossed!!

Hope you've had a lovely weekend! What have you been up to this week? 

♥

Labels: