Wednesday Wishlist #13 | Tea & Travels

 photo WednesdayWishlist11_zpsqrkdntcg.jpg
Clockwise from top left

Lindor chocolate is possibly my favourite and I was so excited to see that they had brought out a Strawberry & Cream version of their classic chocolate balls. I have yet to get my hands on these but can only imagine how yummy they'll be! (They're also on offer for £3.50 in Tesco I think!)

Choker style necklaces are an obsession at the moment for me, and this one is just so pretty with the little dreamcatcher charm.

Indeed Labs never fail to impress - Hydraluron is an absolute staple and I love Peptabright as well - so this would be a welcome addition. I'll be honest, I'm just so intrigued about the idea of a powder exfoliator!

My housemate got the black version of this gorgeous bra from H&M and it's so gorgeous I have to have this more spring coloured version!

Thanks to Em's recent instagram post, I think quite a few people are lusting after this beautiful Aspinal travel wallet. I've become very good when it comes to travel documents however this would be a great extra way to stay organised. Bargain version here!

Just how cute is this little teacup?! I saw it on Becky's blog, it reminds me of Chip from Beauty and the Beast and is so adorable.

A classic stripe top is something I see as an essential but have never got round to buying for some reason - so I can see this finding its way into my wardrobe very soon.

What have you been wishing for lately?



Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram


Labels: ,