Lifestyle | Insta-Catchup #4

 photo InstaCatchUp1_zpsqqxxz6i1.jpg
Waking up to this beautifully floral view out of my window every morning makes getting up a little bit easier! // Celebrating getting a 2:1 in my degree, and a first in my dissertation! Having convinced myself I'd done terribly, it was amazing to find I'd done better than I had ever hoped. // Happy thanks to sunshine and pretty Primark jewellery (which has been so on point recently!).
 photo InstaCatchUp2_zps5qjo7eyv.jpg
Summery weather always makes me feel pretty positive. // Snuggling up in bed after a day at work is just the best feeling, who's with me?! // Resisting being a proper 'adult' - loved this belated birthday card I got when I came home from uni!
 photo InstaCatchUp3_zpsophs9utr.jpg
Feeling nostalgic about Sziget festival in Budapest, if you ever get the chance to go - just do it! // Getting back into the swing of blogging after an exam induced break with a review of this gorgeous palette. // One of the most apt quotes ever.
Hope you've had a lovely week!



Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram

Labels: , ,